Hometown Equity Mortgage has been committed to doing everything in our power to provide clients a worry-free mortgage loan process, from application to completion. We are licensed to serve you in 46 US states. Read which US states we’re licensed in.
What is a Consolidation Loan?
If you are currently making payments on credit cards, a car loan, and other types of debt, a debt consolidation loan can be the way to get a lower payment and interest rate, and thus simplify your financial burden and stress.
There are 2 types of mortgage consolidation loans available:
- Unsecured loans do not require any collateral, but you must have a decent credit score
- Secured loans do require the borrower to put up some collateral such as a car or home. Secured loans include home equity loans, second mortgages and lines of credit
- Interest rates and payments can be lowered
- Pay one easy bill each month on the same date
- Having better control of your finances and knowing when your debt will be paid off
- As you pay off your debt, your credit score will increase over time
How Do I Get Started?
Hometown Equity Mortgage makes it easy to apply for a consolidation home loan. See if you qualify by calling us and we’ll be happy to discuss your needs at: 833-381-8733
Disclaimer: Certain restrictions and credit approval apply; not all applicants will qualify. All approvals are subject to underwriting guidelines which include but are not limited to: acceptable credit & income history, current homeowners insurance, property value, debt to income ratio, etc. Minimum & maximum loan amounts apply. Please contact Hometown Equity Mortgage for further details.