Jumbo Home Loans For the USA
After the housing crash and credit crisis of 2008, getting a Jumbo Mortgage Loan was very difficult. Since that time, a lot has changed in the financial world and Hometown Equity Mortgage now offers affordable home loans for higher priced properties, both residential and commercial.
We offer you our services throughout the USA! Click here for the list of US states we serve.
What is a Non-conforming Jumbo Loan?
A loan is considered a Jumbo loan if it exceeds the “conforming” loan limit of $417,000 set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. They are the two government-sponsored enterprises that buy mortgages from lenders.
This loan helps a borrower qualify for a higher-priced home without requiring a substantial down payment to stay within conforming loan limits. We at Hometown Equity Mortgage can help you safely navigate the product that is best for your needs.
- You can obtain financing for loan amounts higher than the conforming limits at Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
- Offers the convenience of one loan with a choice of loan options
- Jumbo loans can be either fixed or adjustable rate mortgages
- Offering competitive rates in Missouri
Do I qualify?*
- No private mortgage insurance – you’ll need to show income and assets in order to qualify
- Maximum debt to income ratio for borrowers is 45%
- Need at least 6 month’s bank account reserves after closing
How Do I Get Started?
The mortgage lenders at Hometown Equity Mortgage make it easy. Call us and we’ll be happy to discuss your needs at: 833-381-8733